Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Summertime!!

It's summertime and I get to show more skin! I've always loved this season. I know many who don't because of excessive perspiration and not being able to cool down under many attempts, but!! I don't mind it so much! I love the bright sunlight and scent of a warm morning. Seasons have these scents that smell absolutely delightful. Summer began two weeks ago but the sun is finally starting to rise earlier and brighter. I'm happy! I get so happy when the sun is out. It exudes such happiness. Funny thing is, I rarely sunbathe. haha My legs are "as white as milk" and definitely, 100% reflect sunlight. I can't look at my own legs in the sun. hahaha but I don't carrrrrrrrre. It is what it is, I haven't had a problem with my legs, so I never cared what other people said about their paleness. Some things you grow used to and then some others you wouldn't care to think over. I would have been so much more insecure had I cared about every inch of my body-- its color, shape, size, etc. I like my legs (I don't know if others do [never cared to ask!]) and that's all that matters! They're mine, I like them, and no matter what they say, it's not going to change the fact that I like them. It gets annoying to hear it every so often, so I just make a joke out of it. How many times are others going to point out our differences in our lifetime? Plenty, bc there's no clone! As of yet.

HAPPY SUMMER!!

No comments:

Post a Comment